Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today Show

So, while I realize I haven't even posted Rome yet (working on that I promise!) something today happened that I need to share like, NOW!

Allison and I decided to walk the royal wedding procession route, from Trafalgar Square to Buckingham Palace. While we were in Trafalgar Square, a huge NBC tent was sent up and we realized that it was 8 in the morning back in the States, and they were filming the Today Show right there! So we snagged a spot, I took many pictures and video of the tapping which I will post on later, we listened to the extremely attractive acapella group that was performing, I met Meredith Vieira (shook her hand and everything!)
 and we actually made it on the show!

You can watch it HERE!!!!!!!!!!

You can see me right away, I am wearing an olive green sweater and Allison is the girl next to me in the pink, but we appear several other times as well if you want to watch the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment