Friday, April 22, 2011

Pics for Valencia

Here are some pictures of what I was up to when I went to Valencia. I blogged about this one a few posts back, so I'll just stick with pictures and descriptions for this post. 
Kali by a fountain near our hostel.

The cathedral. 

and the tower that we climbed to the top of. 

an awesome huge market. We were saying that we never saw any groceries in Spain, and I think it is because every city has these huge markets where you can buy basically anything you need fresh.

A huge gate that used to be the way into the city. 

The huge gate from the top of the bell tower.

City of Arts and Sciences from afar.

Me and Valencia!

The bull fighting ring. There wasn't a fight that weekend but we got to go inside.

the view from inside the ring. 

An awesome playground that was made to look like a man lying down, Gulliver from Gulliver's Travels.

What it looks like, they had a miniature.

I did not photo shop this or anything, the sky was so blue while we were having dinner. 

The beach! 

The City of Arts and Sciences, these buildings were so cool!




Couldn't resist putting this picture up. I watched this little guy hatch from his egg. When I started watching there was only a little crack and I waited until he was all the way out. When he had hatched he basically fell asleep he was so tired. I can imagine it is quite the effort. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment