Sunday, February 13, 2011

the BAFTAs!

Well, today,as you know, Kali, Allison and I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and got wristbands to get access to the public viewing areas for the BAFTAs. At 2 we went back to the Theater Royal to line up and go to the red carpet in front of the Royal opera House.
The line was huge. I was number 210, and there were over 700 people. We were pretty close to the front, Kali and I managed to squeeze out way to the front, but we just couldn't move or turn our bodies at all lol. But it was totally worth it! 
Here are a few highlights from tonight, some of the better known stars that I saw. 

Emma Stone 

Julianne Moore

JK Rowling

Jessica Alba

Dev Patel from Slumdog Millionare

Rupert Grint! aka Ron Weasley in Harry Potter

Bonnie Wright! aka Ginny in Harry Potter

Jamie Campbell Bowler lol he was apologizing for not being able to sign any more autographs 

Hailee Steinfeld from True Grit

Tim Burton! I got his autograph!

James McAvoy! i got his autograph!

Emma Watson, aka Hermione from Harry Potter

Colin Firth, I got his autograph!!! He will ALWAYS be the best Mr Darcy ever. 

the red carpet

me and the cool sign I got. Unfortunatly I was getting a little too cocky with the sign and it snapped in 2 down the middle, but it was a very clean break so this just means it will now fit in my suitcase so I can take it home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment