Saturday, January 15, 2011

more dover and canterbury

well I have gotten some pics from Kali and I forgot to mention a few highlights from today!
When we went shopping in Canterbury, we went to The Winnie the Pooh Store! I wasn't aware that this existed and it made me feel like I was 5 years old (which is not hard but still!). I ended up buying some stickers with my name on them.
We also went to a candy store. Where there were huge jars of candy lining the walls and you picked what you wanted and payed by the 100g.
Hey SHS alumni?
Remember how French club sells those bon-bons? Remember how delicious they are?
They are even more delicious here!
I had a moment of nostalgia and couldn't resist getting some Strawberry bon-bons.
delicious!



love love love
Also some of you may know how I LOVE Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. The slanted bookstore had the most beautiful hardcover copy of it with really pretty illustrations inside. This bookstore had basically every classic novel and children's book in a similar binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment