Thursday, June 2, 2011

This past week I've been having a lot of adventures around London. A few days ago Kali and I went to Camden Town market. 
This place was HUGE!!!!!
It was by far the most intense market I've been to yet. It took up an entire street and then there was a huge market area at the end of it.
  
 

I'm not sure what Cyberdog is, but they had these really cool robots in front.



There were a lot of places where you could get those foot massages where fish eat all the junk off your feet.
I did noooooot get one.


There was this one stand that sold Illinois license plates. Someone should really tell them that the plates don't look like this and NOW they have Lincoln's loverly face on them.

I guess the market area on the end of the street was apparently called Horse Stables market or something and there were all these huge horse statues.

Overall it was a great afternoon, there was a lot of interesting people watching and there was a ton of crazy stuff on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment