Thursday, June 2, 2011

The other day I went to the Tower of London! Yaaaay!  

The White Tower

Traitor's Gate

The Bloody Tower


a cage where they keep the ravens


People actually live there, they had pretty blue doors!

These ravens were like 2 feet tall!

Some pretty impressive carvings

Room where Anne Bolyn and all those other famous people were held

where the scaffold was


staircase where they found the 2 skeletons that they think were the 2 princes who went missing.


and starting the long parade of Henry the 8th's armor. 
IIIIIIII'm Henery the 8th I am I am
Henery the 8th I am I am
I got married to the widow next door

She's been married seven tiiiiiiimes before 
and everyone was a Henry (HENRY!!!!)
she wouldn't have a Willy nor a Sam (NOR A SAM!)

I'm her 8th old man I Henry
Henry the 8th I am!!!!

Yeah, the sad thing is all his suits just kept getting bigger...


a suit for a giant man and a dwarf.

It's called a LANCE... DUH!

big ol book

this dragon was there too...

the coins had shield designs on the back, this is what they look like all put together

There was a well in the gift shop

say what?

oooohhhh, apparently we were some sort of fighting group. Defend the Tower!!!!!

My fellow comrade-in-arms.

Our enemy... hey I'm jealous that they get to live in the Tower too!

?

cool beans!

another cool picture of traitor's gate.

where the scaffold was on Tower Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment