Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Specifics I guess

Heyo,

So I'm trying to get used to blogging I guess, so here are more specifics on where I will be and what I will be doing.

In London I will studying at Queen Mary University of London and I finally know what classes, or "modules", I will be taking. The schedule is still up in there air, one class is still TBA so I'm just hoping it works out and chances are it probably will.

I am taking US Foreign Policy, Gender and Politics in Britain since 1870, Britain and Europe 1945-1963, and (because my INS advisor back at the U is amazing and found an INS class this could count for) Reading German Film 1: Introduction to German Cinema.

So far I only have class on Mondays and Thursdays, each of these classes is only once a week, and for all of them there is only the final and a paper.

In Prague I will be doing a program at FAMU, (the National Film-Art-Music University of Performing Arts and Theatre) being taught by many award winning successful film people. The program consists of a solo story board project and a group film. We also make groups trips to Germany and Austria.

While I am in Europe, especially during the month long spring break we get, I hope to travel around as much as possible.

And that's it for now I think until I fly out on the 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment